Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin - Department of Social Sciences

Studying Abroad Outside of Europe


There are a range of possibilities for students who plan to study abroad outside of Europe.


Particularly, the Deutsche Akademische Austauschdienst (DAAD), institutions focused on specific regions (for example the Fulbright Commission for the US), or the Promos Programme financed by the DAAD through the HU.


You can find more information here at this department or at the international department!